Warranty & repairs
Customer serviceManuals & downloads
Accessories & spare parts
Shop & order
Shipping & delivery
Warranty & repairs
My article is broken, what now?
Of course, it is possible that your product no longer works like it should. We are happy to help you with a solution:
Step 1: Can you solve the problem yourself?
Perhaps it is a problem that can be solved by other usage or different settings. Always look first at the frequently asked questions or in the manual of the product; perhaps that you can already solve the problem. You can find this information on the product page within our website. This page can be found by entering the article number or the product name at the top of the search bar.
Step 2: Contact the reseller/store
Within the warranty period (standard 2 years) you go with a defective item back to the store where you bought it. The seller is responsible for handling your warranty request. In a number of cases it may be that the reseller will refer you to us. If you can’t make it through the store, you can turn to us.
Step 3: Check if you meet the warranty conditions
In order for your product to be repaired free of charge (excluding delivery costs), your product must meet the warranty conditions.
We offer a standard two-year manufacturer's warranty for all our products. Within the warranty period, a product is repaired free of charge provided it meets our warranty conditions. If we cannot repair the product, it will be exchanged free of charge. After the warranty period has expired, we can still repair your product for you. We will send you a quotation for the repair via e-mail.
View the warranty conditions below:
- The warranty is valid if the product has been used according to the instructions given in the user manual and for the purpose it is intended for.
- Our liability is limited to the cost of repair and/or exchange of the product under warranty.
- Your warranty is valid if the product is used in accordance to the instructions and for the purpose for which it was created. In addition, the original purchase (invoice, sales slip or receipt) is to be submitted with the date of purchase, the name of the retailer and the item number of the product.
- Our warranty covers only manufacturing defects. This does not include glass accessories and accessories such as batteries and lamps etc.
- The warranty is void if the defect (in whatever manner) is caused by misuse, neglect and falsification or incorrect adjustments. It is void if alterations or repairs are executed by unauthorized people. Warranty is also invalid in the following cases:
- In case of a repair of a household product that is used in a commercial environment;
- When a repair is due to incorrect installation in your home;
- With repairs of parts from which the serial number has been removed;
- Where any additional equipment, not supplied or advised by Tristar Europe B.V., causes problems and / or damage to the product.
Step 4: This is how you do a warranty request
If you meet the conditions and want to be considered for a repair or replacement, you can submit here a warranty request to us (after you're logged in).
Don't you have an account or aren't you logged in yet? Then create an account here or log in. After logging in, click on "My account" in the upper right corner and then on "My return request" in the left menu. Fill in the form completely and click on "Finish request". Our customer service department will ensure that you receive a response by e-mail within two working days.
We view your repair request and take it into consideration. If your product meets the warranty conditions, we will ensure that you receive a product that works correctly. That's a promise!
How long is the warranty for my product?
My product is broken. What can I do?
Do I have to pay for the repair of my product?
How do I have to return my product?
How long does it take until I receive my repaired product?
Do my glass jug, batteries or light bulbs also come with a warranty?
When is the warranty not valid?
- If a product for domestic use is used in an industrial environment.
- If the product is not working any more due to another device in your home.
- If the product's serial number has been removed.
- If the product has been opened for a reason other than the intended use.
- The product has been repaired by an unauthorized service centre or if non-original spare parts or accessories have been used for the repair.
- If peripheral devices that are connected to or used with the product and that have not been supplied by or approved by Tristar Europe B.V. are the cause of the problem and/or the damage