Customer serviceInstructions & downloads
Accessories & spare parts
Shop & order
Shipping & delivery
Warranty & repairs
After you have received your order, you have 14 days to exchange or return it. This can be done via a UPS Access Point. You can find the drop-off locations on the UPS website. You can use the UPS track & trace code to follow the progress of the returned item.
If you have ordered or received the wrong item, you can return it to us provided it has not been used. After we have received the returned item, we will reimburse you the value of it. Your account will be credited within 30 working days. However, we will not reimburse you the cost of returning the item.
Click here to start the return process of your accessory or spare part.
Return items via UPS
- If you have reported a return item on our website, you will receive an e-mail with the authorization to return it with the aid of an RMA number.
- The e-mail will contain a link to the UPS website, where you can print a label using your RMA number.
- Make sure the item is properly packed.
- Include the delivery note in the package and state the reason for returning the item on the delivery note.
- Clearly state the return address you have been given on the outside of the package (on the largest side).
- Go to a UPS Access Point and hand the package over or have the package collected from your home.
- Request proof of dispatch and keep this in a safe place until the returned item has been delivered to the correct address. You can follow the progress of the returned item using the track & trace code you received from UPS.
- After we have received your returned item(s), we will send you an e-mail informing you that the package has been received.
- After receipt, the product is checked to make sure it meets the return conditions. If it does meet the return conditions, we will reimburse all costs paid by you (excluding the delivery costs) as quickly as possible. We will send you an e-mail informing you of this.
The entire return process takes some time to complete. It can take up to five working days before you receive an e-mail from us.
- Some items cannot be returned or exchanged for reasons of hygiene (such as earphones, toothbrushes, shaving or hair-removal appliances that are no longer in sealed packaging).
- The item must be returned or exchanged in its original condition, unused and undamaged, and should preferably still be in the original packaging.
- For consumables (such as batteries), there is no need to open the packaging. If the packaging is open, we cannot resell the product and the loss in value is 100%. Therefore, we cannot take those items back.
- If you assess the product in a way that is not legally permitted, we can claim the loss in value that is caused as a result of the assessment.
- After receiving your order, you have 14 days to return it. Report your return request here.
- We will reimburse you as quickly as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of the returned item. We will reimburse what you have already paid, including the cost of sending the item to you. The reimbursement will be made in the same way as you paid us.
- We cannot be held liable for the loss of or damage to returned items.
My product was damaged upon receipt. What can I do?
If a product that you have ordered does not work correctly immediately after receipt, we kindly request you to contact our Customer Service department within seven working days. To do so, please follow the following steps:
Step 1: Log into your account. (Make sure all your details have been entered and are correct. We will use these details to process your return request.)
Step 2: Select the following My returns.
Step 3: Enter your details and search for the correct item.
Step 4: Click “Complete” to send the form.